Geography/History/Memories/Childhood

Let me and my little friends guide you around the town I grew up in. All photos were taken by my father year 1988 (few years before USSR collapse). He used Zenit ET. 23 years later it still makes my heart beat faster.


Old Town/Turgaus street


Main Tiltų Street


Tiltų and Turgaus crossroad


Tiltų Street


Fountain next to Klaipeda Drama Theater 






Little square next to Klaipeda Drama Theater 


Magical Lemonade Machine 


Old Town 


Green/Biržos Bridge 


Place where I met my first love (10 years later)


Klaipeda Clock and Watch Museum 


Old Post Office with dragons and chimes


Little park close to my home by riverside. First kisses, hide and seek, picnics.


Danės 27-3/ Home

3 comments:

  1. this is great. really great. such a nice bit of nostalgia for something i never experienced, but here i am introduced into it through your pictures :) i wish my maman and papa had used a zenit when we were young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments and support! It's very important for me. I can't describe how grateful I am <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is my pleasure to support your beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete